Preliminary Entry | from 09th April to 16th May 2022.
Numerical Entry | from 01st May to 09th June 2022.
Nominal Entry | from 31st May to 27th June 2022.
• Those who do not complete the Preliminary Entry by 16th May cannot register later. This rule is mandatory for clubs. National teams (NF) may ask for an exemption which must be authorised by the Organising Committee;
• Participation fees must be paid by 09th June (Numerical Entry deadline).
• From 10th June the participation fee of each individual athlete is increased by 50%.
• If by 27th June (Nominal Entry deadline) you have paid for more athletes than those who will participate, you can get a refund of 70% of the fee (30% penalty). No refunds will be made from June 27 onwards.
• From 28th June to 2nd July, only NF, will have the opportunity to make “last minute” and “additional” registrations with the double payment (triple for foreigners who will take the accommodation independently) of the participation fee.
Friday 08 July 2022
from 08:30am to 10:30am – Heats 1000 m
from 11:00am to 12:00pm– Semifinals 1000 m
from 01:00pm to 03:30pm – Finals 1000 m and Medal Ceremonies
from 04:00pm to 05:30pm – Heats 200 m
from 06:00pm to 07:00pm – Semifinals 200 m
Saturday 09 July 2022
from 08:30am to 11:30am – Heats 500 m
from 12:30pm to 02:45pm – Semifinals 500 m
from 03:30pm to 05:30pm – Finals 200 m and Medal Ceremonies
Sunday 10 July 2022
from 08:15am to 12:45pm – Finals 500 m and Medal Cerimonies
from 01:00pm to 02:45pm – Finals 5000 m and Medal Ceremonies
Final race times will be communicated at the end of the club accreditations with the consignment of the race programme.
Boat weight control will be conducted, starting with the heats, for all teams qualifying for the following race phase.
Athletes must be correctly registered with their Federation (as at Nominal Entry deadline) to be able to participate in the above races.
Whatever is not mentioned in the current document will then refer to the ICF Sprint Race Regulations.
During the event, antidoping controls may be conducted.
If you would like to reserve your accommodation through the Organising Committee, please complete Attachment 1 and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . From 16th May 2022 the Organising Committee reserves the possibility of not providing assistance with accommodation reservations.
Auronzo is located only 135km from Venice and is easily accessible by all major forms of transport. For those who arrive:
- BY CAR: Auronzo can be reached from Germany (A22 and Brennero pass), from Austria (A23 /Tarvisio). from Slovenia (A34 Gorizia or A4 Trieste), while from Italy take the A27 Venezia-Belluno highway.
- BY PLANE: The closest airports are Treviso (126km) trevisoairport.it and Venice (137km) www.veniceairport.it.
- BY TRAIN: The closest railway station is in Calalzo-Pieve di Cadore-Cortina, 15 km from Auronzo.
The closest main railway station is Venezia – Mestre.
BUS TRANSFERS TO/FROM VENICE/TREVISO AIRPORTS and MESTRE RAILWAY STATION
We are able to assist you with your transfer to/from the airports of Venice and Treviso and to/from the Venezia-Mestre railway station. Please contact us at: email@example.com (approximation of costs to/from Venezia-Mestre railway station or to/from Venice and Treviso airports start from Euro 45,00 one way and Euro 85,00 return, per person).
MEALS – Lunch and small snacks are available at the bars located near the regatta course. It will be possible to reserve a full lunch near the regatta venue. Menu and costs will be published in Bulletin 2.
SERVICES – Hygiene services are available in various parts of the regatta venue.
If you need to hire boats, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
More information about boat hire will be given in Bulletin 2.
While insurance is covered with your registration fee, all official participants of the International Regatta are strongly advised to take out a medical insurance policy in their respective countries.
An ambulance and first aid will be available at the regatta venue for all participants in the International Regatta.
The costs above the regular first aid, ambulance services are to be covered by your medical insurance policy. The Organising Committee is not responsible to cover your expenses in connection with hospital treatment, dental treatment or any other medical treatment.
Before travelling to Italy, please check whether you need a visa. Click on the link below: http://vistoperitalia.esteri.it/home/en
Visas have to be obtained before leaving your country, from the Italian Embassy or Consulate well in advance to ensure all the procedures are completed in due time.